Saturday, December 19, 2009

HAPPY BELATED DAY JUNSU OPPA!

dear my junsu oppa..sorry for late wishing ur birthday..probably because im busy helping my mum..hehe!anyway..happy belated day to u and also to ur twin brother junho oppa..im hoping that all ur wishes will come true, u are always happy with ur life and get a GIRLFRIEND!hahahah!

even though, im far far way from u but u are really near into my heart..

sincerely from :

nik~~

Saturday, December 19, 2009

HAPPY BELATED DAY JUNSU OPPA!

dear my junsu oppa..sorry for late wishing ur birthday..probably because im busy helping my mum..hehe!anyway..happy belated day to u and also to ur twin brother junho oppa..im hoping that all ur wishes will come true, u are always happy with ur life and get a GIRLFRIEND!hahahah!

even though, im far far way from u but u are really near into my heart..

sincerely from :

nik~~

No comments: